Five Winning Stocks In The Vape Industry Seen As Turning Point Brands (NYSE: TPB), British American Tobacco PLC ADR (NYSE: BTI) Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON), Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC), Altria Group (NYSE: MO) As Industry Reaches $7.4 Billion
Five winning stocks in the Vape Industry seen by finder.com as Turning Point Brands (NYSE: TPB), British American Tobacco PLC ADR (NYSE: BTI) Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON), Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC) and Altria Group (NYSE: MO) as industry reaches $7.4 Billion, according to Grand View Research. As a greater number of US states legalize cannabis and e-cigarettes and vaping goes mainstream, NASDAQ and NYSE publicly listed stocks are being closely watched by investors.
StockMarketPress is a media company which is spotlighting the cannabis indus-try analyzing how cannabis legalization by state in 2022 could impact companies and investors. Some of the stocks it recently reported on include Palomar Hold-ings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLMR), Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE:ACB) (TSX: ACB), Supreme Cannabis Co. (OTC: SPRWF), The Green Organic Dutchman (TSX: TGOD) (OTCQX: TGODF), OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: OGI), Canopy Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: CGC) CBD Unlimited, Inc. (OTC PINK: EDXC),).
Wall Street investors are watching the growth of publicly listed NASDAQ and NYSE stocks. Grand View Research sees the vape and e-cigarette market in the U.S. growing by a 27.3% CAGR through 2028, and already reaching $7.3 billion in the U.S. in 2021.
The stocks picked in the the vaping and e-cigarette industry for 2022 by finder.com include these:
• Turning Point Brands (NYSE: TPB) just declared another stock dividend. It is well positioned in the alternative smoking and accessories industry. It markets through its Zig-Zag® and Stoker’s brands as well as its emerging NewGen seg-ment. Its products are available in the US online as well as 215,000 retail outlets.
• British American Tobacco PLC ADR (NYSE: BTI) is well liked by investors be-cause it spends about 49% of its free cash flow on dividends. Next year Wall Street expects even sweeter returns of 79.4% higher. It offers nicotine and to-bacco products worldwide to consumers.
• Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) manufactures, distributes and markets hemp-derived cannabis products in the US through its branded names Lord Jones and Happy Dance. It has a trailing 12-month revenue of $94.3 million.
• Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC) is successfully in both the recreational and medical fields, in the US, Canada and Germany. It is positioned in the vape busi-ness as well as dried cannabis flower, extracts and and concentrates.
• Altria Group (NYSE: MO)is seen as a long-term play by Wall Street because over the past five years it has a return-on-capital rate of 69%. It sells tobacco prod-ucts, smokeless tobacco and alcoholic beverages.
Source: Stock Market Press
Join Stock Market Press’ newsletter for the latest in IPO, market commentary and compa-ny profiles.
Stock Market Press is a financial news company that delivers up to date stock news, in-troduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network.
Stock Market Press
110 Wall St.
New York, NY 10005 email@example.com https://twitter.com/PressStock
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statements in this news release may be ”forward-looking statements.” Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements that express our intentions, beliefs, expectations, strategies, predictions or any other statements relating to our future activi-ties or other future events or conditions. These statements are based on current expecta-tions, estimates and projections about our business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual out-comes and results may, and are likely to, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this news release and Stock Market Press under-takes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circum-stances after the date of this news release.
See Stock Market Press disclaimer: https://stockmarketpress.com/disclaimer/ SOURCE: Stock Market Press