iQSTEL Inc. A Multi National Innovator, Disrupter In The Internet of Things (IoT) International Telecommunications Industry
iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) applies Internet of Things (IoT) technologies to offer a 21st century enhanced telecommunications international service provider offering a wide range of cloud-based services. It offers 5G and blockchain solutions to carriers in the enterprise, international, domestic and retail markets. Its other features include VoIP series, SMS exchange for A2P and P2P, Internet of Things (IoT) applications, 4G and 5G international infrastructure connectivity and blockchain-based payment and phone number mobility platforms. iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) and its subsidiaries are innovating and disrupting services from international payments/settlements to cross-border messaging.
Media companies such as Stock Market Press are reporting on the fast growing telecommunications market. It keeps readers up to date on company stocks such as iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST), amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN), Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL), Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK), Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA), Vodafone Group PLC (NASDAQ: VOD), Telefónica SA (NYSE: TEF), Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (OTC: SSNLF), (Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI), China Mobile Limited (NYSE: CHL),Verizon (NYSE: VZ), AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T), T-Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS),Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) and DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH).
iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) A Multi National Innovator, Disrupter In The Internet of Things (IoT) International Telecommunications Industry
On multiple fronts, iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) is rapidly bringing speed and application of new technology and transparency to everything from international payments/settlements fraud mitigation, phone number mobility platforms, 4G and 5G infrastructure and serves a greater number of Tier 1 providers throughout Europe. It is expanding its footprint in Latin America, Mexico and owns subsidiaries in the United States. As its volume grows, its services increase and its international influence grows. It is a multi-dimensional IoT provider applying 21st century blockchain technology and disrupting the IoT telecommunications industry.
The international telephonics industry is abruptly changing and consolidating. Several mega-mergers have changed the face of the industry internationally: 1) the $26 billion merger between T-Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Sprint in the U.S.; and 2) Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA) in the U.K. merging with Spain’s Telefonica SA (NYSE: TEF), creating a giant worth nearly $39 billion. While all this changes the industry, it is iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST), a smaller company with many subsidiaries, that is quick-growing and disrupting the telecommunications business in multiple IoT ways:
- iQSTEL (OTC: IQST) is a 21st century enhanced telecommunications service provider offering a wide range of cloud-based services. It offers 5G and blockchain solutions to carriers in the enterprise, international, domestic and retail markets. Its other features include VoIP series, SMS exchange for A2P and P2P, Internet of Things (IoT) applications, 4G and 5G international infrastructure connectivity and blockchain-based payment and phone number mobility platforms.
- iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST) recently acquired and announced it planned to extend the remote monitoring of IoT Labs Mexico’s (IoT Labs Mx SAPI) IoT ‘Smart Gas Platform.’ It planned to expand the remote monitoring technology of LP gas tanks in real-time to general storage tanks, including gasoline, beverage, water and more. Through a SmartPhone app, tank owners can monitor real-time storage levels through a radio signal and/or cellular connection. iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST) also plans to commercialize the patent pending product throughout Mexico, Latin America and later to Europe and Canada.
- iQSTEL (OTC: IQST) and its QGlobal SMS subsidiary are expanding their presence in Latin American, Mexico markets. QGlobal SMS has expanded its presence in those markets recently by entering into a preliminary acquisition agreement for 100% of the capital stock of Alcyon Cloud SMS S.A.S., commercial brand com, a Colombian-based application and content provider serving the retail and commercial markets. It marks the first move by iQSTEL, Inc.’s (OTC: IQST) QGlobal SMS into the Latin American markets, including Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, Uruguay, El Salvador and Guatemala.
iQSTEL, Inc.’s (OTC: IQST) QGlobal SMS subsidiary, using the existing network of SMSDirectos, plans to expand services from SMS into more omni-channel products and services. These include: SMS, emails, RCS (Rich Communications Services), Social Media Channels, such as What’s Up, Messenger), WebRTC (Web Real Time Communication), VoIP (IP-PBX SIP Trunking), ChatBots (Artificial Intelligence Based) SMS to email and email to SMS. The acquisition, then, would expand the QGlobal SMS subsidiary regionally into Latin America as well as breadth of services into new communications channels and social media channels. This acquisition strategically positions QGlobal SMS for long term growth In Latin America.
The acquisition transaction enables iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST) and Its QGlobal SMS Subsidiary to enter the Latin America large mobile phone markets. In Colombia, the company and subsidiary is also offering its services to government telecommunications, small and medium businesses and end-users. Colombia itself has 65+ million mobile phone market subscribers, according to Statista Research. Significantly, this acquisition would give iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST) and Its QGlobal SMS Subsidiary a gateway entry into the Latin American mobile phone market of 500+ million users — positioning QGlobal SMS for long term expansion in the region. iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) A Multi National Innovator, Disrupter In The Internet of Things (IoT) International Telecommunications Industry.
- iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) earlier announced its acquisition of 51% controlling interest in an Austin, Texas-based U.S.-Mexico SMS service provider. The takeover will mean iQSTEL’s QGlobal SMS brand will surpass 700 million SMS transactions annually with the acquisition. The transaction will give iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) $50+ million in annual sales, including the addition of $29 million to the annual revenues of iQSTEL — driving it to over $50 million. iQSTEL Inc.’s (OTC: IQST) SMS business, under the QGlobal SMS brand, will surpass 700 Million SMS transactions annually. Now the SMS business under the QGlobal SMS brand will represent 60%+ of the parent company’s annual sales in the $100 billion SMS market.
Mr. Iglesias, CEO of iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST), said, “Our QGlobal SMS brand will surpass 700 million SMS transactions per year with this acquisition, expanding our operating regions to include: U.S.-Mexico, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia), and Africa.”
He added, “This acquisition is in line with our transformation of iQSTEL into a 21st Century Telecom Enhanced Service Provider. Our strategy at iQSTEL is to build a very strong portfolio of high tech solutions: Domestic and International Long Distance (VoIP), SMS service provider (A2P & P2P), 4G and 5G international fiber-optic connectivity, Internet of Things (IoT) Applications and Blockchain-based platform applications We are preparing iQSTEL for an expansive 2020 outlook and beyond.” iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) A Multi National Innovator, Disrupter In The Internet of Things (IoT) International Telecommunications Industry.
- In blockchain, iQSTEL (OTC: IQST) is also making an impact on international payment processing transactions and other activities. Its new 75% owned itBchain subsidiary, a blockchain solutions company, is changing telecommunications with its mobile portability innovation by making the act of consumers of switching carriers while keeping a number intact is now much simpler and quicker. This is especially attractive in a telecommunications industry which has seen large mega-mergers which can trigger the desire of consumers to switch carriers while keeping a number intact.
iQSTEL’s (OTC: IQST) itsBchain subsidiary’s new Mobile Number Portability App (MNPA) is well positioned for the push this year by Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) and Verizon (NYSE: VZ) into 5G iPhones And 5G Networks. The blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) driven MNPA enables mobile phone users to quickly and securely make a porting change to a new provider while keeping the same number. 5G innovation may mean many phone users seek new providers while keeping their number. Instead of an archaic days to weeks timeline requiring 2-party verification, this transaction can now take only minutes with the itsBchain MNPA app.
- Companies such as American Express (NYSE: AXP), Visa (NYSE: V), Discover (NYSE: DFS), MasterCard (NYSE: MA) and other financial institutions are increasingly relying on blockchain for their global payment processing — seeking the benefits of distributed ledger record-keeping and transparency in large cross-border transactions. As blockchain disrupts FinTech and international banking, iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) and itsBchain LLC subsidiary have developed blockchain-driven software with other advantages: a shortened receivables timeframe and fraud mitigation, even after a transaction is completed.
iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) acquired the 75% stake of itsBchain LLC, which has completed its blockchain-based payment solution software blueprint for Telefonica, Deutsche Telecom and other Tier 1 Carrier Intercepts. The significance is that the blockchain technology blueprint software is disrupting the global banking industry and addresses timing and fraud issues of fund processing in the banking and telephonics industries.
- Parent company iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) has developed the new blockchain protocol platform for international long distance (ILD Wholesale) from experience by wholly-owned and Miami-based subsidiary Etelix in the ILD wholesale market. The new international payment program saves time, reduces costs, and saves fees due to real time settlements deemed as ‘cash’ payments. Risk is designed to be reduced in this real time settlement platform, which uses iQSTEL ‘tokens’ for payments among operators. iQSTEL (OTC: IQST) developing a payment blockchain platform for international long distance telecommunications with iQSTEL ‘tokens’.
Blockchain offers quicker payment processing, accurate smart-contract and general ledger transparency and cost-savings due to the elimination of third party records. The remaining matter is fraud mitigation — a serious issue in these large transactions within the blockchain ecosystem. Blockchain’s technical ledgers and smart contracts offer efficiency and transparency in international payment processing. iQSTEL Inc.’s (OTC: IQST) itsBchain is applying that technology to speed up global processing of receivables and virtually eliminate fraud in these transactions.
Mr. Iglesias, CEO of iQSTEL (OTC: IQST), said, “Our core organic business has seen a 39% YOY revenue growth based on a combination of new client acquisitions and cross-selling our new European interconnections to our existing carrier network. We are thrilled to see our business plan unfolding with such stellar results. The ramp up of the interconnections agreement with our recently acquired QGlobal SMS, and later in the year with itsBchain’s blockchain payment platform, will further enhance our ability to cross-sell ‘in-house’ and expand across European and Latin American markets.” iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) A Multi National Innovator, Disrupter In The Internet of Things (IoT) International Telecommunications Industry.
iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST) Reports 20% Jump In YOY Q1 Revenue
iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST) announced record setting growth continuing in 2020 with a 20% jump in year-over-year Q1 revenues to $5 million due in part to a ‘very strong’ performance through the COVID-19 pandemic. Many businesses extended their work-from-home strategy — boosting intra-company telco services. iQSTEL expects this trend to continue. It reported sales of $4,980,151 for the current quarter, exclusive of sales from new Miami-based subsidiary QGlobal SMS. It projects sales including those of QGlobal SMS at $9+ million for Q2.
The QGlobal SMS performance was not included in iQSTEL, Inc.’s (OTC: IQST) Q1 numbers because of subsidiary formation. Instead, those figures will be included in the parent company’s Q2 totals when $9+ million revenues are forecast. On a yearly basis, QGlobal SMS volume is estimated at some $30 million, the company said.
iQSTEL, Inc. (OTC: IQST) Expands Network Of Subsidiaries
The parent company owns a 75% stake in blockchain subsidiary itsBchain LLC. iQSTEL Inc. (OTC: IQST) wholly owns Miami-based subsidiary, Etelix.com USA, LLC, an American-based 5G provider of Submarine Fiber Optic Network capacity for internet (4G and 5G). It owns 51% of SwissLink Carrier AG. SwissLink Carrier AG provides international VoIP connectivity worldwide and more. It owns 51% of QGlobal SMS LLC, a U.S.-based company which has international interconnection with Tier 1 SMS aggregators to more than 100 countries worldwide. It has acquired 51% of an Austin, Texas-based SMS U.S.-Mexico Service provider.
Source: Stock Market Press
Join Stock Market Press’ newsletter for the latest in IPO, market commentary and company profiles.
Stock Market Press is a financial news company that delivers up to date stock news, introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network.
Stock Market Press
110 Wall St.
New York, NY 10005 email@example.com
Safe Harbor Statement: Statements in this news release may be ”forward-looking statements.” Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements that express our intentions, beliefs, expectations, strategies, predictions or any other statements relating to our future activities or other future events or conditions. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about our business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and are likely to, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this news release and Stock Market Press undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this news release.
See Stock Market Press disclaimer: https://stockmarketpress.com/disclaimer/ SOURCE: Stock Market Press