Growing CBD Markets Ready for the Next Phase: Massive Consumer Demand Answered
Until recently, CBD was found in specialist shops, at stratospheric prices then regulations were lifted and consumer education began. This education has spurred a monstrous consumer demand for CBD products across all product lines, from drops to edibles, from skin creams to pet products.
Projections from well known research companies, like the Brightfield Group, foresee 100% year over year increases for the growing CBD markets. Figures like these bring to light just how massive consumer demand is and further education is only going to increase these figures. Additionally, we can see why a company like CBD Unlimited, Inc. (OTC: EDXC) is not only experiencing massive growth but forecasts this to be even higher over the next few years.
Tickers: CBD Unlimited, Inc. (OTC:EDXC), Sugarmade, Inc. (OTC: SGMD), Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), Canopy Growth Corporation (NYSE: CGC), Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY), Aphria, Inc. (NYSE: APHA)
New York, NY, January 22, 2020 – Stock Market Press is a leading financial news company that delivers up to date news. Recap of eruptive news this week includes CBD Unlimited, Inc. (OTC: EDXC) reaching over 5,500 mass pharmacy and mass retail stores. Furthermore, we discuss Sugarmade, Inc. (OTC: SGMD), Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), Canopy Growth Corporation (NYSE: CGC), Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY), Aphria, Inc. (NYSE: APHA).
Growing CBD markets
We mentioned edibles earlier, one of many CBD markets that’s seeing huge interest by the general consumer, an area that CBD Unlimited, Inc. (OTC:EDXC) highlighted in their recent PR, an excerpt of which is included here:
Fiscal Year 2019 Milestones and Highlights:
* Cleared to Distribute CBD Products in Puerto Rico and South Africa.
* Accelerated registration in multiple international markets as the Company prepares for additional targeted channels abroad.
Increased Store Count Growth
* Surpassed year-end store goal by three months to more than 5,000 stores nationwide in mass pharmacy and mass retail markets.
* Accelerated store growth in the current quarter as stores are expanding their state rollout schedule. New contracted distributors are opening chain stores at 200-500 stores per launch.
* New Premium Blue Line BalmX and MistX installed in approximately 1,500 stores across 10 states.
* Established the foundation to service increased demand and to onboard stores on demand.
* Closed deal with leading chocolate manufacturer, First Foods Group, Inc. (FIFG) to collaborate on premium hemp-based CBD food products.
* Invested and manufactured six Premium Blue Line SKUs at 35,000 units each.
* Reported wholesale value of the 6 premium products is valued over $5.5 million.
* Reestablished Processing with two Major American Merchants.
* Increased its fulfillment capacity as the Company continues to grow its e-commerce presence.
Increased Tradeshow Presence
* Showcased its products at ECRM’s Hemp/ CBD Health and Beauty Care Program where the Company was introduced to major retail buyers who extended commitments to the Company.
* Tradeshows in 2019 generated interest in the Company’s products from approximately 50 leading retail stores across America.
* Completed an audit of its financial statements for fiscal years 2018 and 2017 in order to pursue an up-listing to a higher OTC Market tier.
* Carries inventory on its books until the inventory is sold. The sale converts inventory into revenue instead of accounts receivable in certain Fortune 50 retailers.
Sugarmade, Inc. (OTC: SGMD) closed green on Tuesday after last weeks unexpected news of rescission of a recently closed, and long awaited, acquisition. Management saw the changing cannabis landscape would have them, and shareholders, better served headed in a new direction, which plans are already moving forward at a blistering pace.
The long road back for Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB) could be getting started as the past week saw them climb back to ‘life’ after hitting $1.50 for a low. Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB) closed down 5.6% on 38M vol traded.
Canopy Growth Corporation (NYSE: CGC), much like Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), while closing red for the day, saw stability return to the market during the last few hours of trading. One to watch here as it tests the $26 pivot point.
Recently announced expansion of their global leadership team saw Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) rally over the past week, closing up $5 at $21.09, from the chart bottom.
News of Aphria, Inc. (NYSE: APHA)’s EU GMP certification gave the market a confirmation that business is set for growth, testing the resistance at the $5.60 level, a key trend reversal confirmation point.
Join Stock Market Press’ newsletter for the latest in IPO, market commentary and company profiles.
Stock Market Press is a financial news company that delivers up to date stock news, introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network.
Stock Market Press
110 Wall St.
New York, NY 10005
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statements in this news release may be ”forward-looking statements.” Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements that express our intentions, beliefs, expectations, strategies, predictions or any other statements relating to our future activities or other future events or conditions. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about our business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and are likely to, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this news release and Stock Market Press undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this news release.
See Stock Market Press disclaimer: https://stockmarketpress.com/disclaimer/
SOURCE: Stock Market Press